Dr. Fuad Abass is a certified allergist and clinical immunologist. He completed his advanced specialist training from the Department of Immunology at Perth Children’s Hospital. In addition he holds Australian Fellowship in General Paediatrics and Membership of the Royal College of Paediatric and Child Health ( MRCPH) from United Kingdom.
- Management of patients with various allergic disorders including: food allergy, drug allergy, hayfever, asthma and eczema.
- Management of anaphylaxis and provision of EpiPen training
- Provide oral, sublingual and subcutaneous immunotherapies
- Management of angioedema and chronic urticaria
- Management of children with primary immunodeficiency